Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac within one of Georges Hall's most sought after streets, this immaculately presented steel framed home presents a special opportunity for the modern family wanting spacious living and a large backyard. With a well-designed versatile floor plan flaunting a desired northerly aspect, this home presents an ideal combination of living and entertaining areas featuring quality renovations and inclusions throughout. Offering an ultra-convenient lifestyle being just moments to a myriad of amenities and a selection of popular schools, this home is one you will want to inspect.
• Five spacious bedrooms, two with walk in robes and two with built in robes.
• Master suite located upstairs as a private retreat with luxurious ensuite, walk in robe, and split air-conditioning. Additional master suite downstairs with ensuite ideal for in-law accommodation
• Fifth bedroom can easily be utilised as a home office or study
• Modern main bathroom plus an additional bathroom downstairs
• Stunning gourmet family kitchen equipped with 40mm Caesarstone bench tops, gas cooking, quality SMEG stainless steel appliances, stylish glass splash back and plenty of storage
• Freshly painted throughout
• Huge living room with downlighting leads to formal dining
• Generous open informal family room off kitchen
• Expansive tiled outdoor alfresco entertaining overlooks beautifully manicured gardens an lawn
• Double lock up garage with internal access and access to rear yard
• Internal laundry with rear access
• Just moments to local shops, transport, schools, parks and more.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools